When it comes to purchase a bed frame, there are many keypoints you need to keep in mind: a single bed or bunk bed, a metal bed wood bed, a big one or a small one, etc.For those families with a small living area or the family has a twin, iron bunk beds are the best choice.
Generally, iron bunk beds are used in densely populated spaces. What are the precautions for choosing iron bunk beds? There are some things you have to understand: the advantages, precautions for purchasing iron bunk beds and the maintenance knowledge of iron bunk beds!
- 1. The space saving of bunk beds is not only reflected in the number of users, but also in its supporting facilities. If using a single bunk bed also other supporting facilities are needed, such as desk cabinets, desks and so on. But these things are not needed to use bunk beds, because bunk beds It has storage and learning functions in itself.
- 2. The iron bunk bed is novel in shape and rich in variety, and the room for change is very large. There are a large number of unique styles in the market now Some of these iron bunk beds emphasize comfort, and some emphasize functionality.
- 3. The iron bunk bed is also durable, especially the bunk beds used in the school dormitory, which have high quality and can be used for decades without damage.
1. Check whether there is a billet front at the welding part and other cut surfaces. This is to prevent injury to the human body during use.
2. Whether the welding part is smooth and full of welding, especially beware of false welding. (False welding inspection method, generally just slightly in the welding part. can be found by pressing).
3. If it is a custom-made product from a manufacturer or wholesaler, carefully check whether it matches the sample before picking up the product (such as: thickness, weight, surface treatment materials, etc.), the purpose of this is to prevent unscrupulous manufacturers or businessmen from chasing profits Cut corners.
4. How to judge whether the four corners of the furniture are stable? In fact, it is very simple. Just put the furniture on the flat ground and shake it a few times. However, some furniture only has three legs on the ground. In normal maintenance, you can often use gauze dipped in a little anti-rust oil or sewing machine oil to wipe Wipe the chrome-plated part, so that the iron bed can be kept as bright as new. Once rust appears on the chrome plating layer of the double-layer iron bed, it should be removed as soon as possible to avoid rust.
1. The iron bunk bed should not be left unused for a long time. Over time, dust will fall on it and it will easily rust.
2. The iron bunk bed cannot be placed near the gas stove and coal stove to prevent the gas and oil fume from corroding the chrome plating layer.
3. The iron bunk bed should avoid bumping to prevent the paint layer from shelling and the chrome plating layer from falling off, and it is also not allowed to hit the furniture with hard objects, otherwise, the paint will fall off and the paint will be peeled off, and it will collapse and leave scars , affecting the overall appearance.
4. The iron bunk bed should be placed in a dry and ventilated place, not in a dark and humid place, nor can it be wiped with a wet rag, and it cannot be washed directly with water to prevent steel from rusting.
5. In order to prevent corrosion of the chrome plating layer of the iron bunk bed, you can often use a gauze dipped in a little anti-rust oil or sewing machine oil to wipe the chrome-plated part, so that the iron bunk bed can be kept as bright as new. - Once rust appears on the chrome plating layer of the iron bunk bed, it should be removed as soon as possible to prevent the rust from expanding.
3 Q&A About This Bunk Bed
1. Q: Does the Trundle bed allow for a regular twin mattress?
A: The top bunk takes a regular twin size mattress. The bottom bed takes a full size mattress. There is no actual trundle with this bed.
2. Q:Can you use a thicker mattress on the bottom bunk? The description says 6-8" but wondering if a 10" full mattress would fit on the bottom bunk.
A: A 10in full for the bottom and it fits fine, get away with mattresses which are thicker than 10"
3. Q: Can the ladder be put on the other side?
A: This removable ladder can be installed on both sides according to the layout of your home.
After reading the above content, you may have known more about the iron bunk bed, which will be helpful to purchase an iron bunk bed you need and you want. There are many kinds of bed frames in the market, it's essential to choose the most suitable one.