- Sturdy Metal Frame: Made of high-quality steel and durable hardware, our bunk bed is sturdy and not easily deformed. Both the upper bunk and the lower bunk can bear a weight of 220 pounds. Besides, featuring a powder-coated finish, this metal bed frame is wear-resistant and not easy to rust.
- Reliable Safety Guarantee: The high safety guardrails on the upper bunk provide all-round protection, so you don't have to worry about your child falling accidentally. In addition, the reinforced side ladder makes it safe and convenient for children to climb up and down.
- Space Saving Design: The bunk bed is compact in design, suitable for bedrooms with low ceiling or limited space, and for families with more than one child but want them to share a room. The simple and modern design enables it to complement various home decoration styles.
- No Box Spring Needed: Each sleeping bunk has 12 sturdy metal slats, which provide strong support and can effectively prevent the mattress from sagging. The metal bed frame eliminates the need for a box spring and can perfectly fit for latex, memory foam and many other types of mattresses.
- Easy to Assemble & Clean: Comes with easy-to-follow instructions and all accessories, the bunk bed frame can be assembled by 2-3 people step by step. In addition, the powder-coated surface is easy to maintain, and the dust accumulated on it can be easily wiped off with a rag.
If you have more than one child and want to buy a bunk bed for them to share a room, this will be your ideal choice! Constructed of high-quality powder-coated metal frame, the bunk bed ensures rust protection and durability for a long lifespan. Rugged steel slats and heavy-duty legs ensure excellent load-bearing performance. The safety guard rails on the upper bunk prevent children from falling and the side ladder makes it easier for them to climb up and down. In addition, a clear user manual will guide you through all the assembly steps.
Constructed of sturdy steel for added durability and strength
Wear resistant powder coated finish for longer service life
Full length guard rails on the top bunk to prevent kids from falling
Side ladder makes it easier for children to climb up and down�?/p>
With metal support slats, no box spring needed
Space saving design for families with limited space or more than one child
Detailed assembly instructions are provided for reference
Overall Dimension: 78'' x 41'' x 54'' (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 75 lbs
Weight Capacity of Upper Bed: 220lbs
Weight Capacity of Lower Bed: 220lbs
1 x Bunk Bed
1 x Instruction
Why You Choose Our Metal Bunk Bed?
Support slats are included and no boxspring needed
High guardrail is designed for children's safety
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items.
2.In accordance with state and local law, your online purchases is subject to state and local sales taxes in effect where delivery is made. If you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to another state. To the extent any of the factors affecting the calculation of sales tax change between the time you place an order and the time your credit card is charged, the amount appearing on your order as Tax may differ from the sales taxes ultimately charged. Your invoice will reflect the final total tax, which includes state and local taxes.
If you are a tax-exempt organization or reseller, you can apply here for tax exemption on your Giantex.com orders. Afer you finish, please send the completed form to email@example.com for review.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx or Pioneer.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you choose to pay by credit card, your order will be billed within 24 hours. The items will usually be shipped out next business day after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier. In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see return policy for more details.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Giantex takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that the products are not damaged during shipping. However, damage to products can occur during travel from the Giantex shipping facility to homes or businesses. If the item is damaged in transit, please choose the corresponding item in “My Orders” to apply for a refund or a return within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide Giantex with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Giantex account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our Track Your Order’ Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
3.Items that weighs less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While, items that are weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.