Add a comfortable seat in your outdoor setting with our wood foldable beach sling chair.
Padded with a removable cushion, this beach chair is comfortable to sit on and recline. You can take the canvas and wash it with a washing machine. Crafted from solid beech wood and durable canvas, this beach sling chair will give you a long time of companionship. With 3 screw positions, you can manually adjust the backrest angle to your comfort level. And once the chair is installed right, it is stable to sit and recline with a maximum capacity of 330 lbs.
- A removable button-tufted cushion for all year use
- The high-density sponge is comfortable to sit on and lay down
- The cushion is soft and skin-friendly
- Supported by solid beech wood frame and durable canvas
- Folding design for easy transportation and storage
- 3-position adjustable chair satisfies your different needs
- Camping/beach/patio chair for backyard, garden, and more
- Load-bearing up to 330 lbs, easy to assemble
- Color: Natural + Grey
- Material: Beech Wood, Canvas, Sponge, Linen Fabric
- Product Dimension: 35.5"-38" x 23" x 27"-33"(without cushion) (L x W x H)
- Folding Dimension: 23.5" x 3.5" x 56"(without cushion) (L x W x H)
- Cushion Dimension: 43.5" x 20"(L x W x H)
- Maximum Weight: 330 lbs
- Net Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Package Includes:1 x Wood Beach Chair;1 x Cushion;1 x Instruction
Why do you choose our wood beach chair?
- High quality design, stable and solid.
- With removable cushion, multifunctional use.
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items to the USA
Shipping charges apply to orders from Canada
2. In order to let our customers have a better shopping experience and reduce additional costs, Giantex will withdraw part of our profits from our order amount to pay customers the corresponding state sales tax. Therefore, you do not have to worry about excessive sales tax.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam) & Canada (excluding Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon)
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx or Pioneer.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you choose to pay by credit card, your order will be billed within 24 hours. The items will usually be shipped out next business day after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier. In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see return policy for more details.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Giantex takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that the products are not damaged during shipping. However, damage to products can occur during travel from the Giantex shipping facility to homes or businesses. If the item is damaged in transit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a refund or a return within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide Giantex with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Giantex account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our Track Your Order’ Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
3.Items that weighs less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While, items that are weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.