- High Headboard & Footboard: The bed frame integrates a high headboard and a medium footboard for different purposes. Before sleeping, it's a great enjoyment to read a wonderful novel leaning on the headboard. Also, fixing by the footboard, your mattress will be stable in place. As a reminder, a platform bed requires no box spring.
- Mute Bar to Reduce Squeaks: Unlike beds without the silent design, the platform bed comes with considerate mute bars, intending to reduce frictions between steel slats and frame. Thus, there will be no more annoying squeaks when you turn over at night, a peaceful sleeping will be highly ensured.
- High Stability with Steel Frame: Because of reinforced steel tubes, the bed frame can withstand a greater weight without any deformations, making it more suitable for a long-term worry-free use. Besides, you don't have to worry about scratches on the floor, since anti-slip pads will offer thoughtful protection.
- Quick Sweeping & Extra Storage: A height of 13" above the ground is a very clever design. With the roomy under-bed clearance, plenty of sundries can be neatly stored, such as shoes, books, bed sheets, toys and so on. Plus, the bottom of platform bed has no obstacles except for several supportive legs, which is convenient for sweeping.
- Rustic Bed Easy to Assemble: We provide all essential accessories and steel tubes. Together with instructions, you can easily understand each clarified step and quickly assemble all parts into a cozy platform bed. By the way, it comes with an all-black design, perfectly fitting into various home decors.
Our steel platform bed will be your best company for sleeping.
As we all know, reinforced steel structure is fairly sturdy and rustproof. Both features make the bed frame more suitable for long-term use. As a result, it can withstand a greater weight up to 660 lbs. Plus, there are sufficient mute bars to eliminate noises caused by turning over at night. With a high headboard, you can conveniently lean against it while reading. The platform bed is 13" above the ground, allowing you to store plenty of sundries under the bed. By the way, it has anti-slip pads, so unwanted scratches on the floor will be highly avoided.
Steel frame to withstand a great weight of 660 lbs
Headboard to ergonomically support your back
A height of 13" above the floor for bottom clearance
Thoughtfully designed with mute bars to reduce noises
Protects the floor from being scratched with anti-slip pads
All-black style to blend well into diverse home decor
No need for a box spring with a platform bed design
Quick and easy assembly without any complicated tools
Overall Dimension: 79" x 55.5" x 40"(L x W x H)
Size of Recommended Mattress: 75" x 54" (L x W)
Height off The Ground: 13" (H)
Max Load Capacity: 660 lbs
Net Weight: 35.5 lbs
1 x Platform Bed Frame
1 x User Guide
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items to the USA
Shipping charges apply to orders from Canada
2. In order to let our customers have a better shopping experience and reduce additional costs, Giantex will withdraw part of our profits from our order amount to pay customers the corresponding state sales tax. Therefore, you do not have to worry about excessive sales tax.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam) & Canada (excluding Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon)
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx or Pioneer.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you choose to pay by credit card, your order will be billed within 24 hours. The items will usually be shipped out next business day after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier. In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see return policy for more details.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Giantex takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that the products are not damaged during shipping. However, damage to products can occur during travel from the Giantex shipping facility to homes or businesses. If the item is damaged in transit, please contact email@example.com to apply for a refund or a return within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide Giantex with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Giantex account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our Track Your Order’ Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
3.Items that weighs less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While, items that are weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.