- Swivel Seat with Adjustable Height: The gardening workseat makes it easy for you to do gardening work because you don't need to stand and walk and just sit on the seat to do most gardening works even on higher places or need move.
- 4 Rubber Wheels under Steel Frame: Flat wheels offer large support to the garden cart and ensure sturdiness while moving.
- 330 lbs Weight Capacity: 330 lbs at largest weight capacity ensures stability and safety while working..
- Steering Rod & Handle: Good for pulling the cart and controling the moving direction.
- Sufficient Storage Space: Space under the seat and back basket provide ample space for tools storage.
A comfortable mobile workseat for gardening work.
Which feature does the gardening seat attract you?
Steel cart with green finish maintains durable
Ergonomic large seat makes you feel comfortable while working
Space under seat and mesh basket are good for gardening tools storage
330 lbs weight capacity
360 degrees swivel seat enables you to rotate on the seat to any direction
Adjustable height enable you freely reach high place while sitting on the seat
4 rubber tires strengthen support and make it easy to move
Steering rod with handle good for pulling and controling direction
Easy to assemble
What does the seat made of?
Material: Steel, Rubber, Plastic
What's the size of the garden cart?
Overall Dimension: 38" x 17" x (19"-21") (L x W x H)
Dimension of Basket: 11.5" x 5 inch (L x W )
Diameter of Wheel: 10"
Net Weight: 34 lbs
Max Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
Package Include:1 x Garden Cart; 1 x manual
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items.
2.In accordance with state and local law, your online purchases is subject to state and local sales taxes in effect where delivery is made. If you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to another state. To the extent any of the factors affecting the calculation of sales tax change between the time you place an order and the time your credit card is charged, the amount appearing on your order as Tax may differ from the sales taxes ultimately charged. Your invoice will reflect the final total tax, which includes state and local taxes.
If you are a tax-exempt organization or reseller, you can apply here for tax exemption on your Giantex.com orders. Afer you finish, please send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx or Pioneer.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you choose to pay by credit card, your order will be billed within 24 hours. The items will usually be shipped out next business day after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier. In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see return policy for more details.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Giantex takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that the products are not damaged during shipping. However, damage to products can occur during travel from the Giantex shipping facility to homes or businesses. If the item is damaged in transit, please choose the corresponding item in “My Orders” to apply for a refund or a return within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide Giantex with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Giantex account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our Track Your Order’ Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
3.Items that weighs less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While, items that are weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.