About this item
- [490 LBS Weight Capacity & 12 Metal Slats]: The twin platform bed has a strong frame, composed of 12 metal slats to enhance overall stability & reduce noises of turning over. So the metal bed frame is capable of supporting 490 lbs weight.
- [13.5" Under-Bed Storage]: It comes with a 13.5" height off the ground, which means you can store plenty of sundries under the twin-size bed. Besides, an auto sweeper could pass freely to help you with household chores.
- [Cozy Headboard & Footboard]: The bed frame benefits a lot from the headboard and footboard. For 1 thing, they could keep the mattress stable in place, for another they form a comfortable position for you to lean on while reading before sleeping.
- [Easy Cleaning & Anti-Slip Pads]: With a burr-free design, the metal bed comes with a smooth surface that ensures user safety and simplifies daily clean-up. Plus, it's equipped with anti-slip foot pads, intending to protect the floor from scratches.
- [Simple Assembly & No Box Spring]: The package also contains a concise manual with which you can easily finish the installation. More, thanks to the platform design, the 77" x 41.5" x 35.5" (L x W x H) twin-size bed requires no box spring, saving much time and effort.
Have a good rest on the twin-size metal bed frame!
The whole frame contains 12 metal slats to get a higher weight capacity of 490 lbs while reducing noise when you turn over. Plus, its headboard & footboard allow you to lean comfortably. The platform bed is 13.5" off the ground, so you could store shoes, bed sheets, or sundries under the bed to keep the room tidy. More, the twin-size bed is fitted with anti-slip foot pads, so the ground won't be scratched. Finally, the twin bed frame is easy to install and needs no box spring.
Heavy-duty metal frame strong to support 490 lbs rustproof for durability & smooth for high security
12 metal slats with high strength to resist deformations
13.5" off the floor for roomy storage space that keeps books, shoes, or other sundries tidy and neat
Solid screw connections enhance overall stability for a reliable frame
Anti-slip foot pads protect the floor from being scratched
It comfy platform bed, no box spring needed, the recommended size of the mattress: twin
Twin-size bed with a detailed manual for simple installation
Overall Dimension: 77" x 41.5" x 35.5" (L x W x H)
Size of Platform Surface: 75" x 39" (L x W x H)
Height Above the Floor: 13.5"
Max Load Capacity: 490 lbs
Net Weight: 27 lbs
1 x Twin Metal Bed
1 x User Guide
Why You Choose Our Twin Metal Bed Frame?
Up to 12 metal slats ensure stable sleeping while reducing a lot of noise.
Its headboard and footboard allow for better comfort and keep a mattress in place.
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items to the USA
Shipping charges apply to orders from Canada
2. In order to let our customers have a better shopping experience and reduce additional costs, Giantex will withdraw part of our profits from our order amount to pay customers the corresponding state sales tax. Therefore, you do not have to worry about excessive sales tax.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam) & Canada (excluding Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon)
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx or Pioneer.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you choose to pay by credit card, your order will be billed within 24 hours. The items will usually be shipped out next business day after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier. In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see return policy for more details.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Giantex takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that the products are not damaged during shipping. However, damage to products can occur during travel from the Giantex shipping facility to homes or businesses. If the item is damaged in transit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a refund or a return within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide Giantex with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Giantex account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our Track Your Order’ Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
3.Items that weighs less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While, items that are weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.