- [Versatile & Space-saving Design] This 29 inches height bar stool is a perfect addition to any counter-height surface, including your kitchen island, dining room, coffee counter, work table, breakfast bar, etc. What's more, the backless design makes it easy to tuck and hide this bar stool right under the counter after use.
- [Stable & Reinforced Structure] Made of sturdy powder-coated metal tubes in a trapezoidal frame, this backless bar stool ensures high sturdiness. Besides, the bottom H-shaped supporting structure, tightly-screwed connection, and adjustable foot pads make the stool stable and strong enough to hold up to 330 pounds. Dimensions after assembly: 16.5" x 12" x 29" (L x W x H).
- [Comfortable Saddle Seat Stool] This bar stool is equipped with an ergonomic and curved saddle-styled seat, which perfectly fits your hip curve to reduce fatigue and achieve ultimate comfort. Made of 1.5" thick MDF, the saddle seat is not easy to deform for long-lasting use. Moreover, the 7" high footrest provides a comfy place to rest your feet.
- [Easy Assembly in 2 Steps] Detailed instructions and all the necessary hardware are included. With them, you can assemble this bar stool easily and quickly in just 2 steps: fix the stool legs to the seat and then secure the bottom crossbar to the stool legs.
- [Add Elegant Charm to Your Home] This backless bar stool features a unique saddle seat, which not only offers greater comfort but also adds a touch of elegance. The black metal legs with rustic brown wood grain seat surface make the bar stool look chic and fit well with any home decoration style.
Sit on our bar stool to enjoy your breakfast, snacks, drink, or coffee by the side of the counter!
Featuring a unique saddle seat that is made of high-quality and thick MDF, this bar stool can give your hip all-around support and ultimate relaxation. The built-in footrest can not only enhance stability but also offers a stable and comfy place to rest your feet. Supported by a heavy-duty metal tube frame with rustproof powder coating, this saddle seat stool ensures strong stability, durability and can hold up to 330 lbs. Besides, the bottom adjustable foot pads keep the stool stable on different floors while protecting your floor from scratching. With an elegant appearance and multifunctional design, our bar stool with a seat height of 29" is perfect for a home kitchen, restaurant, bistro, coffee bar, and more.
Powder-coated metal legs and reinforced structure for higher stability
Equipped with a contoured saddle seat for added comfort
Adjustable foot pads enhance stability and protect the floor
The saddle seat is made of thickened and durable MDF
Perfect addition to the home kitchen, dining room, bar, cafe shop, etc
Clear instructions and complete accessories for easy setup
The built-in footrest allows you to rest your feet comfortably
29" seat height is suitable for a 35"-37" high counter
Add industrial and modern charm to your home
Max weight capacity reaches up to 330 lbs
Color: Rustic Brown + Black
Material: MDF, Iron
Overall Dimension: 16.5" x 12" x 29"(L x W x H)
Seat Height: 29"
Footrest Height: 11"
Net Weight: 13 lbs
Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
Package Includes: 1 x Bar Stool, 1 x Instruction
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items to the USA
Shipping charges apply to orders from Canada
2. In order to let our customers have a better shopping experience and reduce additional costs, Giantex will withdraw part of our profits from our order amount to pay customers the corresponding state sales tax. Therefore, you do not have to worry about excessive sales tax.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam) & Canada (excluding Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon)
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx or Pioneer.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you choose to pay by credit card, your order will be billed within 24 hours. The items will usually be shipped out next business day after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier. In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see return policy for more details.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Giantex takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that the products are not damaged during shipping. However, damage to products can occur during travel from the Giantex shipping facility to homes or businesses. If the item is damaged in transit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a refund or a return within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide Giantex with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Giantex account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our Track Your Order’ Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
3.Items that weighs less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While, items that are weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.