- Outdoor Commercial Patio Heater: Constructed of premium stainless steel, this 6 feet tall outdoor patio heater with a dancing nature flame in the column produces both radiant warmth and ambience. Built-to-last with durable, weather-resistant components which include a rust, fade and corrosion-resistant finish.
- Ultra-efficient Heating Coverage: The heater's glass heating column produces an extremely high, true-rated 41,000 BTU output to put out a lot of heat, which issue you a warm environment make you enjoy your leisure time in patio at night in the late fall/winter time with your family and friends.
- Safety Design: The patio heater uses 20 lbs LP Gas tank that adds the weight of the heater base, providing extra stability and safety. Also you can fix the outdoor heater base on the deck by screws, the patio heater has safety auto shut off tilt valve and safety auto shut off when the gas run out. Pilot light allows for safer startup/shutdown.
- User-Friendly Design: Our patio heater includes wheels for convenient transport or storage. And it features a built-in space for hiding the fuel tank to save space. The handle on the door for easy access. With the adjustable strap in for fixing the gas tank, which is really convenient and easy to use.
- Easy Assembly & Operation: Heater features a simple push-button ignition for fast and simple operation, and a temperature control knob provides easy adjustability of both the height and intensity of the dancing flame. All accessories required for use are provided in the box. Simply supply your own standard 20lb propane tank and fuel.
Our Standing Patio Heater, which is ideal for warming your patio, deck or pool area up for your outdoor activities. This heavy duty patio heater features safety auto shut-off tilt valve for safety, running on a standard 20lb tank (not included) of LP (Liquid Propane) gas. Designed with a control knob, just pushing the button on it, you can enjoy your outdoor activities. And wheels for easy mobility.
Create both radiant warmth and ambience
Constructed of premium stainless steel
Built-to-last with durable, weather-resistant components
Glass heating column produces an extremely high 41,000 BTU output
Heat a wide area with a range of up to 13 feet in diameter
Safety auto shut off tilt valve and safety auto shut off when the gas run out
Use 20 lbs LP Gas tank adds the weight of the heater base to provide extra stability and safety
Standard 20 lbs LP Gas tank not included
Protective mesh for protect the ceramic-glass heating column
Pilot light allows for safer startup/shutdown
Fix the outdoor heater base on the deck by screws to secure the stability
A built-in space for storing the fuel tank
Handle for easy to change the tank
With the adjustable strap in for fixing the gas tank
Simple push-button provides easy adjustability of both the height and intensity of the dancing flame
Perfect for the garden, park, coffee table in the street at night, or in cold winter
Material: stainless steel , Glass Tube, Aluminum
propane gas minimum supply pressure 0.4 P.S.I.
Powerful heat : 41,000 BTU
Overall Height: 6 Ft
Over size:18" x 20" x 87.5"(L x W x H)
Fuel Type: Propane
weight: 36 lbs
1 x Patio Heater
1 x Accessories Bag
1 x Owner Manual
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items.
2.In accordance with state and local law, your online purchases is subject to state and local sales taxes in effect where delivery is made. If you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to another state. To the extent any of the factors affecting the calculation of sales tax change between the time you place an order and the time your credit card is charged, the amount appearing on your order as Tax may differ from the sales taxes ultimately charged. Your invoice will reflect the final total tax, which includes state and local taxes.
If you are a tax-exempt organization or reseller, you can apply here for tax exemption on your Giantex.com orders. Afer you finish, please send the completed form to email@example.com for review.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or FedEx or Pioneer.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you choose to pay by credit card, your order will be billed within 24 hours. The items will usually be shipped out next business day after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. Delivery will typically take 3 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier. In the event of any shipment not being fulfilled or shipped out after label creation, shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see return policy for more details.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Giantex takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that the products are not damaged during shipping. However, damage to products can occur during travel from the Giantex shipping facility to homes or businesses. If the item is damaged in transit, please choose the corresponding item in “My Orders” to apply for a refund or a return within 3 business days after receiving your package. Note any visible damages (scrapes, dents, etc.) or operationally damaged (the system will not work), take the digital photographs and provide Giantex with proof of the damage in detail as this will assist us in processing your order refund.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
You can visit our online Order Status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Sign in with your Giantex account and password to get a summary of past orders by visiting our Track Your Order’ Page for detailed steps of order tracking.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
3.Items that weighs less than 150lbs will be dispatched by UPS. While, items that are weigh more than 150lbs will be delivered by truck.