By now you probably know that a good night's sleep can help guard against certain illnesses and promote emotional health, and we have posted a blog: some suggestions for good sleep.
The American Heart Association states that good sleep is important for heart health, and the Cleveland Clinic reports that sleep deprivation can impact your weight. A good mattress can make all the difference in getting the sleep you need. So, what kind of mattress should you buy?
Pick the right type
Mattresses range in size from twin at 38" x 80" to the king at 76" x 80" and California king at 72" x 84" if you are extra tall. Extra long mattresses are also available in twin and full sizes. A full-size mattress is 54" x 75", while a queen size is 60" x 80".
Traditional innerspring mattresses composed of steel coils are the most common type of mattress. But now people prefer memory foam mattresses of eco-friendly materials.
Here is a memory foam mattress suitable for different people
- Memory foam mattresses are good for people who sleep on their sides or on their backs. They are also recommended for people who suffer from back pain.
- The highly elastic air foam and PU foam make it excellent in added comfort and long-lasting durability.
- 10" thickened mattress add support and unparalleled comfort, and the breathable surface with good air can avoid stuffiness while sleeping.
Take a seasonal mattress
Summer is hot, many people like use summer sleeping mats to enjoy cool.
Then, you may need this mattress: Hybrid Mattress & Bamboo Charcoal Foam
- A layer of bamboo charcoal memory foam is specially added to the mattress to help break down odors and maintain a fresh environment.
- You will feel cool to sleep on the mattress with gel infused memory foam. It keeps air flow without stuffy feeling.
Choose a mattress topper
Some beds come with pads, so you don't need a very thick mattress for sleep. In this situation, you can only buy a mattress topper, practical for use and save money.
- Made of high quality sponge, although it's only a mattress topper, it can also promotes air flow to avoid stuffy, and provides extra comfort.
- This mattress topper can be easily rolled up for easy storage when not in use or carry out. It's very convenient for picnic or camping use. What's more, compared with the thicker mattress, it costs less, thus saving money.
Consider a portable one
There is also one portable mattress pad for sofa bed.
- It can convertible folding mattress can be changed freely among sofa, lounge chair and bed to satisfy your different needs.
- This sponge mattress can be folded into a compact size when not in use for space-saving. It is convenient for you to move this mattress to anywhere.
- Coming with the smooth zipper which is covered with a wrapping cloth, the cover of our foldable sponge mattress can be quickly removed for easy washing.
When it comes to mattresses, one size does not fit all literally. In order to find your best mattress, consider your sleep style, the type of mattress, your body height and weight in addition to the size of the mattress. Some people like older individuals or people with special needs have other considerations when it comes to choosing a mattress.
For further information, visit the mattress website.